Downloading Video From Facebook is almost easy now. Nowadays everyone seeing Some best video on the Facebook. But their is no option to download these video. Facebook only allow to download their own video. Lets checkout how to download video on PC as well as Mobile.
Download your posted video
If you have uploaded the video that you want to download, you can download the video by following the steps below.
- Open Facebook and browse to the video in your Photos / Albums.
- Once the video has been opened, click the Options link under the video.
- In Options are the options Download HD and Download SD click on the link depending on the quality of the video you want to download.
SD- Standard Definition
And If you are not seeing any option then just skip the above steps and come down to check how to download that video.
Download Other Video Posted
If the video you have not posted then you have another way to download the video. You can check it by download video in these simple steps. You can Download facebook video also by other means like Third party website fbdown, Savefromnet and most popular keepvid website. Here we will see simpleset steps to download the video
- Open Facebook and find and open the video you want to download.
- In the Address bar change the URL “www” to “m” so the URL should start with https://m.facebook.com/
- Once changed press enter to open the mobile version of the page and follow the steps below depending on your browser.
Read This Also How To Open Facebook in School College Or Office
In Internet Explorer
In the mobile version, right-click the video icon and click Save target as…. and choose where you want to save the video.
In Chrome browser
In the mobile version, click play and right-click the video and choose the option Save video as…. and choose where you want to save the video.
In Firefox browser
In the mobile version, right-click the video icon and click Save Link as…. and choose where you want to save the video.
For more just read