How to increase Reliance JIO 4G speed, Trick to boost the Reliance JIO Internet Speed. Everyone know about the Reliance JIO 4G SIM card and if you have JIO SIM card then you know the Internet Speed. Today we will see How to increase Reliance jio 4G Net speed up-to 80mbps. so read this post very carefully if you getting slow speed we hope it will be helpful for you.
As Reliance Offering Jio 4G Sim With Unlimited Free Calling and Unlimited 4g Internet For 3 Months offer. But due to technical issue not everyone getting the 4G internet Speed. So today we will see the tricks to increase the Internet Download Speed on Reliance JIO 4G SIM Card up-to 80mbps. See the tricks and follow it.
Method 1. Increase Reliance Jio 4g Speed With APN Setting Method.
This method is very simple and just need to change the APN setting only. See the APN setting at Settings>>More>>Networks>>Access Points Names on only JIO SIM Card only.
Not Set Means no changes required at that Place.
- Name: ytechweb com
- APN: jionet
- Proxy: NOT SET
- Port: NOT SET
- Username: NOT SET
- Password: NOT SET
- Server: www.google.com or NOT SET
- MMSC: NOT SET
- MMS Proxy: NOT SET
- MCC: 405
- MNC: 857 or 863 or 874
- Auten type: NOT SET
- APN type: NOT SET
- APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN Protocol Roaming: IPv4/IPv6
- APN ENABLE
- Bearer: Unspecified
- MVNO Type: none.
- MVNO value: not set
Still after doing this you are getting slow internet Speed only. No need to worry Try Below Method This May Can Help You.
Method 2. Increase Jio 4G Speed For Watching Online Video.
First check the Maximum Internet Speed in your area. You can follow this method this will also help you to watch online Video at Full Speed.
- You need to Install Internet Speed Meter lite app or any Internet Meter App from Google Play
- Make sure your mobile network is connected to Band 40
- Install JioTV application in your device > Launch ‘RIL AGM’ Channel > Set Quality to High
- Keep on checking the speed meter and note down maximum speed
- This will gives you best speed while streaming any video
If you still got the slow speed just try to check this on non-busy hours. So at that time you will find maximum speed.
NOTE – This method only to see Maximum Internet Speed in your area.
Method 3. VPN trick To Increase Reliance Jio 4G InterNet Download Speed (Try In UC Browser)
- First Of All Download Snap Vpn From the Playstore.
- Download Snap Vpn Here
- Than start Download Any Movies /Or Videos or Anything large Files you want to Download and keep In Downloading.
- Connect to Any Server of Any country Check It Randomly One By One By Connecting To Servers Like India , Us,France. Try To Connect India Vpn Server as It is Working Perfectly For me.
- Thats all You Will get Download Speed Up to rs 4-5 Mbps.
- Try Above in Uc Browser For The Best Result.
Note – This method only for downloading the large files from any source best in UC Browser.
Method 4. Increase Jio Net Speed Using Speedify Apps
Speedify Apps increase the internet speed by choosing the different server, check below to see the steps.
- Download Speedify App From Playstore.
- Speedify makes your Internet faster and more reliable. Easily combine your cellular and Wi-Fi connections for more bandwidth and to keep you online when your Wi-Fi stops working.
Note – This is limited apps for unlimited you need to buy premium service.
Method 5. Increase Jio Internet Speed By Changing LTE Band
Note- To do this Method kindly do it on your risk. Lets start The Band 40 offers better speed while the Bands 3 and 5 provides better coverage. The Band 40 will give up to 50 Mbps of download speed based on the network quality and signal strength. Airtel mainly use Band 40 and JIO using Band 3 and 5. You can change the LTE Band of your handset to Band 40 if your phone is based on Qualcomm and MediaTek chipsets.
Change Lte Band For Qualcomm Processor
- Download Shortcut Master Lite App .
- Open Menu On Dashboard.
- Choose Secret Code Explorer (Wait For Sometime It Make Take Time To Get Secret Code Which Your Phone Support)
- From The List of Code You Need To Choose For Which You Should Know The Band Selection secret Code For Phone model You Using Press Launch 0 (Zero).
- Select Band “LTE” From The Service Mode SCreen
- Than At Last Select The Band “LTE_40” .
- Restart Your Phone Turn On Your Data and Enjoy Jio Increased Speed.
For Mediatek Chipset user
- Download MTK Engineering Mode from the Play Store. Y
- Change to LTE Band 40 with 2300 MHz
- Set FDD-LTE to 1800/850 MHz
- Restart Phone and Enjoy High Speed jIo Net.
Method 6. Increase Jio Speed In Rooted Mobile Phones
- Download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer apk on your phone, select network speed as 12/28/7 that is the Maximum speed and low battery Efficiency option.
- Click on ‘Apply Tweak’.
- Restart your phone and notice the increase in the speed.